Resolutions 2023 to succeed with digital marketing
Adopting new resolutions can be an excellent way to start the year by setting goals and planning their achievements. At Netino by Webhelp, we are ready to advise and support you on all your social media goals, but we also give you the keys to managing your social networks well. Ready for 2023?
| Start with an assessment
An end-of-year assessment can be an excellent way to re-evaluate your goals and give you an idea of the progress you have made during the year. This can help you make smart decisions about what you want to achieve in the future and how you can get there. It can help you clarify your priorities and focus on what is important.
Before you can choose new resolutions to get off to a good start on your networks in 2023, analyze the past year. Take stock of the posts you’ve made: what is the format that is most popular? What topic did you prefer to cover? Which one was most appreciated by your community?
Assessing your KPIs will help you choose a guideline that is as close as possible to the expectations of your subscribers and your goals.
| Resolutions for effectively moderating your communication spaces
Moderating communication spaces is important to ensure that online public conversations are appropriate, respectful, and constructive. Protecting users from inappropriate content and maintaining a safe and friendly atmosphere is the basis of good community management. Our moderation teams would have entire pages of resolutions to recommend to you, but here is an overview:
- Define and respect a moderation charter. Clear and consistent rules.
- Take a step back from participants’ comments and respond constructively (as much as possible anyway).
- Use appropriate moderation tools to ensure that conversations take place in a safe and healthy manner.
- Encourage your community to report any inappropriate behavior.
- Don’t hesitate to seek the help of an external team.
| Resolutions to engage your community
Managing a community on social networks is an excellent way to build and maintain relationships with your customers and followers. This allows you to answer questions, share information, create conversations, and make your brand known. Good community management can also help increase your visibility and improve your relationships with your customers. From our point of view, here are 5 important points:
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in your preferred networks.
- Interact and dialogue with your community, and make sure they feel heard and included.
- Be consistent with the voice and tone of your brand, and know when to be serious and when to be more light-hearted.
- Develop strategies to respond to comments and questions, and make sure to provide a good solution.
- Track your KPIs to adapt your content.
N'hésitez pas à partager cet article !
"Resolutions 2023 to succeed with digital marketing"